Vivid

Vivid

Vivid

Sale price$0.00

Vivid AI app

In-browser visual editor for web app styling.


Why Install Vivid AI to replace a human task?
Artificial Intelligence and Creativity Design and Creativity Education and Learning Freelancing Web Development

AI Information

What is Vivid AI?

Vivid AI-powered in-browser visual editor is a tool that simplifies web styling and development. It is designed to help developers and designers save time by automating the process of generating code for the first 80% of a web app and providing styling tools for the last 20%. With Vivid, users can edit any part of their web app directly from the browser and preview styles without having to guess. The AI-powered code generation also outputs production-ready code every time, ensuring accuracy and quality. Vivid features an intuitive and user-friendly interface that enables users to modify components, inspect elements, and make copy and style edits without having to touch code. With Vivid, developers and designers can be more productive by focusing on the work that matters and not wasting time on busy work. Overall, Vivid is a powerful tool that streamlines web development and helps users save time and become more efficient.

TLDR: AI for In-browser visual editor for web app styling. Copy and paste these prompts into Vivid.

Vivid Prompts

Pluginplay prompts for Vivid

Vivid can be installed on

Vivid - Opensource ChatGPT Plugin

Who is Vivid AI for?

1. Web developers who want to save time and simplify the web development process.
2. Designers who want to easily style and modify web apps without needing extensive coding knowledge.
3. Small business owners who want to create and update their own website without hiring a developer.
4. Freelancers who want to streamline their web development process and increase their productivity.
5. Students and beginners who want to learn web development and design in a more user-friendly environment.

In-browser visual editor for web app styling. on these platforms

What are the use cases for Vivid?

1. Web Development: Vivid can be used by web developers to streamline their web development process. With Vivid, developers can quickly generate production-ready code for the initial 80% of a web app, allowing them to focus on customizing and styling the remaining 20%. This can save developers a significant amount of time and effort, enabling them to work on multiple projects simultaneously and increase their productivity.

2. Design Agencies: Design agencies can use Vivid to create high-quality web designs for their clients. With Vivid's AI-powered visual editor, designers can easily modify components, inspect elements, and make copy and style edits without having to touch code. This can help design agencies to save time on the web development process and focus on delivering high-quality design solutions to their clients.

3. E-commerce: Vivid can also be used by e-commerce businesses to create visually appealing and user-friendly online stores. With Vivid's intuitive interface, businesses can modify their online store components, such as product

Vivid Links

Vivid alternative AI's


Learn how to use ChatGPT Plugins and Develop YOUR OWN AI STRATEGY

Free Advanced Training. SO MANY TOOLS SO LITTLE TIME.

GPT Videos, AI eBooks, Guides, Templates, AI Business Pluginplays, Downloads & more to help you succeed

Do you work for Vivid?